Are you part of an accounting team currently working from home? On April 8, 2020, Jeff Phillips, CEO of Accountingfly will give proven ways to help you how to be more productive, manage your remote accounting team, and get your stuff done while dealing with all the distractions you are facing. Have kids? Good, we’ll give you a plan. Are you obsessed with the news? Good, we’ll give you a plan for that too. It’s time to get back to work and get things done.
- Managing a remote accounting team
- Step up your game serving clients while working remotely
- How you and your team can deal with daily distractions and crush your work
Watch this webinar to learn how to manage your team while dealing with the new distractions!
The webinar was sponsored by Gusto.
Accountingfly is ready to help firms and companies hire remote accountants.
Testimonials from this Webinar:
- “This webinar was extremely helpful as many of us are working in organizations that do not typically work remotely or work from home. It helped me feel better about the work I am doing and recognizing the work is about accomplishing objections, not being “at” work 8 to 5. A big take away was setting goals, tasks or objectives and making sure they get accomplished. Jeff Phillips was fantastic and look forward to a future presentation.“
- “I learned many things, and the webinar was very helpful. The presenter did an excellent job explaining the need for accounting staff and also about remote work. I found the section regarding how people feel about remotely working the most helpful“
- “I greatly enjoyed the information shared. During a time when most people are working from home and seeking to find the best strategies to do so, the session was both relevant and timely! Thanks!“
- “Great presentation and new information for me faced with effectively and fairly supervising my staff that are working remotely.“
- “Exactly what I was looking for: brief overview of the norms for virtual teamwork. Great timing!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!“
- “Very informative and timely. Really liked how he spoke about his family and remote work balance.“
- “Great Job Jeff! Thank you for these tools that will help me balance the home work like balance.“
- “Exactly what I needed to understand the needs of my employees who are learning to work remotely.“