Your accounting team is now working from home. Great, now what? On April 2, 2020, Jeff Phillips, CEO of Accountingfly explains how to manage the changes your team is facing and how can you be more efficient while dealing with new distractions. Join Jeff, who has managed a virtual company for years, as he shares his best practices to make remote accounting work productive while reducing the stress your team is likely facing trying to manage at home.
- How to make remote accounting work more productive individually for managers and individual contributors
- How to manage your remote team by implementing communication plans; management by objectives; running remote team meetings.
- How to lead your team while they are dealing with distractions in the new normal, including kids being at home, distracting news, and being physically away from their team.
Watch this webinar to learn how to manage your team while dealing with the new distractions!
The webinar was sponsored by Bill.com.
Accountingfly is ready to help firms and companies hire remote accountants.
Testimonials from this Webinar
- “Jeff Phillips was very well spoken and conveyed his message to enhance our understanding and knowledge. I found the timing of his webinar to have been extremely beneficial and useful especially given the current situation. I would participate in other webinars presented by him.“
- “Very appropriate, valuable advice in this time of required remote work. Good information for how to accomplish what needs to be done for work while remembering family and self are also mission-critical. Thank you!“
- “Best seminar on this topic I’ve attended. Jeff was very personable, and his tips were so basic and straightforward, but I hadn’t thought of most of them. I’d give it 6 out of 5 if I could. Great!“
- “Good speaker. Easy to listen to. Kept waiting for one of the three kids to barge in. Can only assume the door was locked or they were bribed with Krispy Kreme donuts.“
- “Great speaker and knowledgeable. Loved all recommendations. I will recommend to my boss and co-workers. Please repeat the webinar or continue with a second part.“
- “Jeff Phillips is great at communicating what is essential about the new normal. Great topic about the current time we are in.“
- “Very informative…great ideas and will help tremendously during the quarantine as well as future remote work“
- “Knowledgeable presenter providing his expertise of a concept of remotely connecting with clients“