Are you looking for best practices managing a remote team? You have come to the right place.
On December 21, 2020, Accountingfly Co-Founder Jeff Phillips, walks you through the best practices of finding, selecting, and hiring remote staff, so you’re ready to grow your team.
Learn how to optimize your remote accounting team, by motivating and managing your remote staff In these modern times. Jeff shares how to organize and communicate with your remote team, as well as how to increase productivity.
- Determine to get ahead with a remote accounting team
- Identify ways to manage and motivate your staff while working remotely
- Recognize how to build a culture with remote staff
Watch this webinar to learn how to gain and implement key leadership functions to inspire and grow your remote accounting team.
Testimonials from this Webinar:
- “As a recent remote hire myself, I enjoyed learning about remoting hiring and its benefits. I certainly can see that remote hiring will play a very significant role as the accounting industry proceeds, particularly after the pandemic. Jeff did a great job sharing all the information and kept me engaged through the whole presentation.”
- “Excellent class, every business owner in the accounting industry should be taking this course. Tons of helpful information regarding our changed working environment due to the worldwide pandemic. Thank you!”
- “Great ideas to retain valuable staff hires. The little things do matter as noted even upgraded WiFi.”
- “I really enjoy seeing the presenter! The voice only just does not get it!!!”
- “Enjoyed the presentation!”
- “Gave me a lot to think about and to discuss with others.”
- “Great speaker on a very current topic. Thank you.”
- “The speaker was very informative and knowledgeable about the subject.”