The way we work has dramatically evolved over the years to an “always on” environment largely due to advancements in technology. Employees, especially millennials and boomers want more flexibility and in return are likely to stay with a firm longer when they can opt to work remote. This can feel intimidating to think about as many questions arise when considering a remote staff. On June 13, 2019, Jeff Phillips, CEO of Accountingfly and Amanda Aguillard, Founder of Elefant address how to become a remote leader, why remote staffing is critical to your firm’s growth, and share the tools you’ll need to staff and feel confident in your remote staff.
- How to become a remote leader
- Tactics for building your remote team
- Where to find exceptional remote talent
- Best practices for onboarding
- and training talent
- The top 5 remote tech tools
Watch this webinar to learn how to win the war for talent with the gig economy.
The webinar was sponsored by Bill.com.
Testimonials from this Webinar:
- “Our firm has just started its second remote employee relationship. The first one ended in a forced termination. This Seminar provided insights about what to do and what not to do and should be a starting point for the many firms that will begin remote employment relationships in the future.“
- “I highly recommend Amanda and Jeff’s webinar about remote staffing. The content/presentation was an excellent and very good use of time. Provided insights I did not have before (and I have used remote staff…).“
- “The structure, the organization, and the presentation are indicative of a new work environment. I found it refreshing, interesting, and enlightening!“
- “Very timely information. Remote staffing becoming more and more common. Information learned was very helpful.“
- “Webinar was terrific! I learned a great deal. Having presenters with hands-on, relevant experience were great.“
- “I really appreciate the resources on the tech stack needed to make remote working work.“