You can stop turning away work by hiring freelance accountants. 25% of the U.S. workforce are freelancers, many of them are experts in accounting and finance. Learn the best ways to find and hire project and seasonal talent that can help you deliver a project, support your team during tax season, or fill in skills gaps for the short term.
On August 24, 2020, Accountingfly Co-Founder Jeff Phillips, shares how winning your war for talent starts with the gig economy and hiring freelance accountants.
- Learn the basics of the freelance/gig economy and its impact on accounting firms and teams
- Learn the benefits and risks of hiring freelance talent
- Understand useful examples of firms hiring freelance talent
Testimonials from this Webinar:
- “Got lots of good advice and data on hiring a freelancer that i can think with when actually doing it. Thank you!”
- “Great presentation, thank you!”
- “I enjoyed the presentation as it made me aware of current events in talent acquisition and retention that I was previously unaware of.”
- “Very helpful.”