Our client, a CPA firm focused on building a flexible workplace, is looking for a Remote Tax Manager, Real Estate to join their team.
*Must have CPA firm experience
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
Compensation: $112,000- $135,000 DOE
What makes you a fit for this role?
- Must be CPA licensed (active)
- 5+ years of recent experience in public accounting that includes working in a paperless environment, reviewing complex returns, researching complex tax issues, managing client engagements, supervising project teams, and collection of accounts receivable
- Experience reviewing complex 1065’s, preferably real estate/construction clients; 1031 exchanges; special allocations; cost segregation studies; and analysis of partnership agreements
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to give and receive positive and constructive feedback
- Organized, detail-oriented, and good problem-solving skills
- Ability to adopt new/changing technology; adept at using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams) and tax software (preferably CCH Axcess & Engagement)
- Collaborative approach to getting work done, shares knowledge, and seeks knowledge of others as appropriate
Compensation and benefits:
- Work whenever and wherever you want.
- Salary range is $112K – $135K annually, varying DOE. Compensation may be adjusted for those who live in areas with a higher cost of labor than Portland, OR
- Medical, Dental, STD, LTD, Life insurance (just to name a few)
- 401(k) profit sharing plan; immediate vesting of employer contributions
- 14.5 paid holidays, 5 weeks of paid time-off (PTO), parental leave
- Incentive plan for sales leads
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed
Fancy Another Way to Apply?
Career LevelPermanent Full Time
Work Experience5-10 years
QualificationCPA or EA Required - Yes
Salary$112000 - $135000 Year