Our CPA firm client is offering an excellent career track along with a professional and growth-oriented work environment for a qualified REMOTE Audit Supervisor.
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
The ideal candidate for our client’s open Remote Audit Supervisor position will be highly motivated with the desire to build relationships and provide superior client-service. The client’s audit professionals work in a variety of industries including governmental, nonprofit, manufacturing, construction, financial institutions, and employee benefit plans. With flexible schedules, study time, and reduced hours in the summer in order to support employee needs to balance their personal and work life this firm could be the work home you’re looking for.
• Performing diversified accounting and auditing assignments
• Participating in client meetings, presentation of deliverable, and proposal development
• Preparing clear and concise work papers and performing various procedures
established under GAAP to verify accuracy and validity of client’s financial matters
• Proactively interacting with key client management to gather information, resolving accounting/audit related issues, and making recommendations for business and process improvements.
• Planning and executing day-to-day activities of audit engagements for nonprofit, governmental and for-profit clients.
• Investing time in business development in order to develop external relationships that will lead to additional opportunities for the firm.
• Train and supervise staff.
• Monitor performance and productivity and coach to improve performance.
Current Client Benefits & Perks:
• 3+ weeks of PTO
• Flexible schedules (including half-day Fridays in the summer)
• Dress for your day policy (jeans included)
• Culture of growth and opportunity
• 401k profit sharing plan
• CPA Incentive Program (including study-time, exam material reimbursement, exam fee/application covered by the firm, CPA achievement bonus)
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Individual Medical Insurance
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting
• 4+ years’ public accounting experience.
• CPA License achieved or in process of achieving. Excellent analytical, technical, and auditing skills, including proficiency in US GAAP and GAAS.
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
• Ability to deal appropriately with confidential information and to demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
• Strong community orientation.
• Ability to reason intelligently and use sound judgment.
• Professional demeanor towards duties and responsibilities, particularly with regard to independence, professional ethics, and the exercise of professional judgment.
• Leadership experience and desire to participate in leadership opportunities.
• Demonstrated problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, project management, and communication skills.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed
Fancy Another Way to Apply?
Career LevelPermanent Full Time
Work Experience3-5 years
QualificationCPA or EA Required - No
Salary$65000 - $95000 Year