CPA firm hiring Hybrid Tax Senior- Texas residence required and willingness to meet in office monthly, all travel paid. Immediate hire opportunity!
Full time, W2
Location: Hybrid within the US
Our client is a public accounting firm that puts staff development, client empowerment, and community engagement at the core of its approach to accounting. With a commitment to recruiting and retaining the most talented and well-rounded accountants and leaders. This firm believes in work-life balance and a strong sense of support among its employees.
- CPA or CPA-eligible professional with 3-5 years of public accounting experience in federal income tax preparation and review (Forms 1065, 1120, 1120S, and 1041).
- Effectively manages workload to meet target deadlines, project budgets while maintaining a high level of work quality.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Personal philosophy is service-based. This individual is committed to making a difference for the people around them.
- Previous client-facing responsibilities including participation in client meetings and managing routine correspondence.
- Experience within the construction industry and with tiered partnerships preferred.
- Experience with CCH software preferred.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed
Fancy Another Way to Apply?
Career LevelPermanent Full Time
Work Experience3-5 years
QualificationCPA or EA Required - No
Salary$65000 - $65000 Year