Accountingfly is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law. Other than as required by laws, or in response to subpoenas or other legal instruments that authorize access, and as set forth below, personal information is not actively shared
Accountingfly.com collects the following analytics
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used
- web pages requested
- referring web page
- browser used
- date and time
- other information collected by Google Analytics, third-party ad providers, third party service and/or software providers
Accountingfly does not associate this data to individual user identities.
In addition to the IP address/browser information collected from anonymous visitors to the site, other information is collected and stored when users submit applications or resumes, sign up to receive newsletters or other communications, and complete forms on this site.
Accountingfly.com uses forms. Use of these forms is optional and not required to view information on the Accountingfly site. These forms require users to provide varying types of information. Information from these forms is used to send material relating to the purpose for which it was collected and communications from Accountingfly and its partners and will not be sold to another party.
In the case of employment applications or resumes submitted via this site, Accountingfly may share information from such submissions with potential employers and may use the information provided to contact and communicate with you.
In the case of contact forms from potential employers, Accountingfly may use the information submitted to contact and communicate with the party submitting the form.
Use of Collected Information
- Accountingfly will only use personal information collected from this site for the purpose of communication or for the purposes set forth elsewhere herein.
- Accountingfly.com may use browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
Distribution of Collected Information
- Accountingfly.com will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law. Submission of employment applications or resumes constitutes consent for Accountingfly to disclose the information submitted to potential employers.
- Accountingfly.com will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations, except where a user has submitted an employment application form and/or resume, in which case Accountingfly may share your information with potential employers.
Privacy Statement Revisions
This Privacy Statement was last revised on June 1, 2023. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the web site.
If we make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our web site for a period of time after the change is made.
Responsibility for External Sites
This website may contain links to other web sites. Some of those web sites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this web site we recommend that you review each web site’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
SMS terms: CollegeFrog, also known as Accountingfly, offers you the option to engage in SMS text conversations about your job application. By participating, you also understand that message frequency may vary depending on the status of your job application, and that message and data rates may apply. Please consult your carrier for further information on applicable rates and fees. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Reply STOP to cancel and HELP for help.
By opting-in to receiving SMS text messages about your job application, you acknowledge and agree that your consent data, mobile number, and personal information will be collected and stored solely for the purpose of providing you with updates and information related to your job application. No mobile information will be shared with third parties/affiliates for marketing/promotional purposes. All the above categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
How to Contact Us
You can contact us at [email protected].