Aprio Cloud is looking for a tech-savvy Workflow Automation Project Manager to join our fast-paced and challenging remote work environment. The ideal candidate must love to test the boundaries of accounting software and how it works, look for ways to automate tasks whenever possible, have accounting knowledge, and be a highly effective communicator who can work in a dynamic environment. This role is client-facing.
Responsibilities for Workflow Automation Project Manager:
- Responsible for all new Client Account Setups/Conversions from onboarding to delivery of fully implemented clients to Accounting Team.
- Communicate directly with new Aprio Cloud clients on:
- Assessing client’s needs, converting their accounting software to Xero or Quickbooks Online
- Discuss and review Client’s accounting workflow to design our recommended workflow utilizing our software stack.
- Integrate workflow apps with Xero or QuickBooks platform
- Train clients on Xero, QuickBooks, and all respective add-ons
- Troubleshoot integration issues including bank connections
- Tying out the data and handing off a clean account to the Accounting Team
- Assist accounting team as needed with accounting functions such as analyzing client accounts, reconciliations and journal entries
- 5+ years of experience in a client-facing accounting role and a high level of knowledge of financials, general ledger, journal entries and account reconciliation
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or related field required
- CPA, PMP, or other relevant certification preferred
Skills/Qualifications for Workflow Automation Project Manager:
- Adept with technology tools and how they are used in accounting automation
- Proficient with Xero and QuickBooks.
- Receipt Bank, Expensify, Gusto, Zendesk or Bill.com experience preferred
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as clients and vendors
- Possess a project management mindset to manage each client set-up with consistency
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities and work towards deadlines
- Enjoys and is comfortable working as part of a distributed team environment
- Proficient Microsoft Office Suite, strong focus on Excel and Adobe Acrobat skills
- Excellent communication skills a must and familiarity with Zoom, Slack, and Teams a plus
- Team-oriented and flexible
What’s in it for you:
- Working with an industry leader: Be part of a high-growth firm that is passionate for what’s next.
- An awesome culture: Thirty fundamental behaviors guide our culture every day ensuring we always deliver an exceptional team-member and client experience. We call it the Aprio Way. This shared mindset creates lasting relationships between team members and with clients.
- A great team: Work with a high-energy, passionate, caring, and ambitious team of professionals in a collaborative culture.
- Entrepreneurship: Have the freedom to innovate and bring your ideas to help us grow to become the CPA firm of choice nationally.
- Growth opportunities: Grow professionally in an environment that fosters continuous learning and advancement.
- Competitive compensation: You will be rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits and a flexible work environment to enjoy work/life balance.
Aprio is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; pregnancy; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; age; disability; genetic information, citizenship status; military service obligations or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed