The Transaction Advisory Services group uses their expertise and specialized knowledge to have a positive impact on clients – both strategics (private and public) and private equity investor groups operating in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, distribution, technology, retail and hospitality, business services, and healthcare.
The Senior Associate will look into both buy-side OR sell side transactions and reemerge with important information and ways to maximize a return on investment. The goal is to ensure that our clients make decisions in their best interest.
As a Senior Associate in Aprio’s Transaction Advisory Services group a typical day might include:
- Compiling and analyzing historical financial data/financial statements provided by buyer and/or seller
- Commenting on the quality of the client or selling company earnings by highlighting significant business profitability trends and changes in accounting policies
- Understanding customer and vendor trends and other key transaction risk considerations
- Proactively participating in meetings with Aprio client service team and our client’s executive management team
- Analyzing the cash flow impact of capital expenditures and working capital trends and changes
- Creating and designing tailored transaction advisory reports addressing significant transaction consideration matters and issues
- Continuously fostering relationships with coworkers (through all services lines of Aprio) and clients
- Participating in a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
- Foundational knowledge of audit work & due diligence required; prior work in a TAS not required.
- Understanding and applying Excel financial modeling skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrating poise working with private equity and corporate executives
- Working effectively and personably with a diverse group
- Two to three years of recent experience in audit or transaction advisory (preferred)
- Displaying adequate knowledge of US GAAP
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA – nice to have.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed