Our Client, a Top 100 CPA Firm, is seeking Remote Tax Talent to join their growing Tax Department.
The Remote Tax Professional will provide comprehensive tax services and specialized expertise to businesses, individuals, trusts, and estates, non-profit and public entities. Services include compliance (preparation), planning and consulting. The Tax Department serves clients in all fields, with particular emphasis in manufacturing, distribution, construction, and retail.
Responsibilities may include:
- Identifying and implementing tax planning and consulting opportunities with the firm’s clients
- Preparation and review of client tax calculations
- Supervising and developing staff
Ideal candidates must:
- Be CPAs or CPA-track
- Have current or very recent public accounting experience
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Assist with implementation of tax planning and tax savings strategies
- Research and assist on complex tax matters
- ASC 740, C Corps, S Corps, Partnerships, Flow-throughs.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed