Remote Staff Accountant opportunity with Top 100 CPA Firm
Full time, W2
Staff Accountant Position Requirements:
- MBA, MS or 150 credit hours at the time of graduation, providing eligibility to become a certified public accountant
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.3; minimum accounting GPA of 3.3
- Excellent communication and organization skills; ability to follow directions, willingness to learn and transfer knowledge to others
- Proactive approach to engagements and career advancement
- Ability to travel approximately 6 to 8 weeks per year, nationally and internationally
- Motivated to be part of a team atmosphere
Learn from the Best!
You’ll perform the detailed work of preparing tax returns and financial statements under the direction of our talented Senior Accountants, Managers, Senior Managers, Principals, and Directors. Expect to have regular contact with our Directors.
Be Part of a Team!
You’ll operate as part of a successful team, working on challenging engagements with clients in a wide variety of industries: healthcare, manufacturing, government, municipalities, agribusiness, distribution, retail, financial services, real estate, private equity, etc. You can become a specialist in the area that appeals to you.
Keep Your Technical Skills Sharp- you’ll receive:
- Continuing professional education (CPE) to maintain an active CPA license, and meet the requirements of the AICPA
- Soft skill training
- Professional development opportunities through seminars and local, regional and self-study courses.
- In-house training programs covering a wide range of subjects, including those applicable to a specific industry or discipline. Guest speakers provide a fresh perspective.
- Access to a full-time Manager of Learning & Development who will meet with you regularly to make sure you are receiving the training you want and need.
Additional Personal and Professional Growth Opportunities:
- One-on-one mentoring with a full-time Career Coach who not only provides strategies to you for passing the CPA exam, but also helps guide you along your individual career path.
- Regular evaluations and performance conversations to provide you with the candid feedback you need to succeed.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed