Remote Tax Senior needed at a busy and successful CPA firm in Birmingham, Alabama. Career mobility with a congenial group of accounting professionals in a great firm.
Full time, W2
Responsibilities for Remote Tax Senior:
- Tax prep for individuals and small businesses, to include C Corp, S Corp, Partnerships, high net worth individuals.
- Interesting clients with varying degree of complexity offers a good opportunity for career growth and learning
- Client industry niche is healthcare, physician practices, real estate.
- Work directly with clients
- Minimum of 2-5 years of recent experience in public accounting,
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or master’s degree in accounting
- Great communication skills.
- Experience with Pro Systems Fx
- CPA or EA, nice to have. Or on track to obtain.
- Generous benefits program to include overtime bonus
- Be part of a successful, friendly firm
- Training as needed
- Career growth and support
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed