CPA firm hiring Remote Tax Senior- texas residence preferred. Immediate hire opportunity!
Our client is a public accounting firm that puts staff development, client empowerment, and community engagement at the core of its approach to accounting. With a commitment to recruiting and retaining the most talented and well-rounded accountants and leaders. This firm believes in work-life balance and a strong sense of support among its employees.
- CPA or CPA-eligible professional with 3-5 years of public accounting experience in federal income tax preparation and review (Forms 1065, 1120, 1120S, and 1041).
- Effectively manages workload to meet target deadlines, project budgets while maintaining a high level of work quality.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Personal philosophy is service-based. This individual is committed to making a difference for the people around them.
- Previous client-facing responsibilities including participation in client meetings and managing routine correspondence.
- Experience within the construction industry and with tiered partnerships preferred.
- Experience with CCH software preferred.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed