Calling all tax professionals! Put your tax knowledge to work from home with this fully REMOTE SEASONAL tax opportunity. Highly flexible schedule, work from home, attractive compensation, and a great opportunity to get experience with an industry leader.
This role involves helping customers who are working on their tax returns with:
1) Tax advice, including return preparation and signature when required
2) product/software inquiries, and
3) Tax calculations.
What you’ll do in this tax expert role:
- Support taxpayers by providing technical online written responses to tax and technical questions
- Be a member of a high performing, collaborative team, with a focus on continual improvement and team success
- Follow best practices to troubleshoot and resolve tax issues
Skills and responsibilities:
- Active EA Certification or CPA; or 3+ years preparing tax returns (30 returns per year).
- Audit experience a plus (IRS and state tax authorities)
- Experience preparing federal and state returns either individual (1040) or business (1120, 1120S, 1065, 1041, 990, 706) Strong knowledge & understanding of tax laws, tax concepts, and tax calculations.
- Experience using major tax preparation software
- Comfortable participating in online communities, forums and/or social media, personally or professionally
- Experience in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment
- High-quality client interactions, with a focus on creating effective content that applies to a wider audience
- Translate complex information into consumable, client-friendly content
- Produce accurate content quickly and proficiently, while striving to meet defined quality and productivity goals
- Utilize and leverage toolkits and external resources to research and deliver the right answer to clients
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed