Boutique CPA firm hiring Remote Tax Manager. Texas residence required and willingness to meet in-office monthly, travel expenses paid. Immediate hire opportunity!
Job Type: Work from home, must live in Texas
Our client is a public accounting firm that puts staff development, client empowerment, and community engagement at the core of its approach to accounting. With a commitment to recruiting and retaining the most talented and well-rounded accountants and leaders. This firm believes in work-life balance and a strong sense of support among its employees.
- CPA with 7-10 years of public accounting experience in tax preparation and review (Forms 1065, 1120, 1120S)
- Experience in managing projects in a service line to meet expected client deliverables, maintain quality control standards and profit targets.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills in client-facing interactions.
- Personal philosophy is service-based. A demonstrated ability to engage with team members and develop loyalty through interpersonal relationships is critical to success in this role.
- Experience with the construction industry and tiered partnerships preferred.
- Experience with CCH software (Workstream/Practice Management, Prosystem fx, Engagement), preferred.
- Primary responsibilities – Workflow management, product quality control, client interaction, and staff development/engagement.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed