Tax Manager needed at top 50 CPA firm. Provide tax planning, consulting, and compliance services to clients – experience with manufacturing, international, or technology preferred
- Interact closely with clients to provide tax planning, consulting, and compliance services
- Deliver tax services for multiple clients in a variety of industries.
- Provide exceptional client service
- Develop and implement intelligent strategies that can reduce our clients’ tax bills.
- Work closely with partners on delivering innovative tax planning strategies. This Role calls for minimal travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5-7 years experience years of federal tax consulting and/or compliance experience in public accounting
- Industry experience within Manufacturing, International, or Technology preferred
- Experience working with tax provisions is preferred
- A CPA is required for this role
- Experience in Corporate, S-Corp. Individual and/or Partnership returns
- Master’s degree in Taxation preferredExceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Computer expertise including knowledge of tax software and technology
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed