Our Client, an established Certified Public Accounting firm, is looking for a REMOTE Tax Manager to join their team. If you meet the qualifications below and are looking to join a firm that has an eye on the dynamic and changing nature of the industry, and follows a motto to lead with humor, then this may be the right firm for you!
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
- Involved with a wide variety of diversified, complex, tax related responsibilities, and assists with the supervision of other tax staff.
- Manage multiple client engagements simultaneously.
- Possess a complete knowledge of the firm’s operating philosophy and culture.
- Demonstrate an awareness of current economic and business developments and possess the ability to determine the impact on clients.
- CPA preferred, but EA could work
- Experience working independently on multiple assignments/engagement
- A desire to be a professional and leader in our profession
- Experience with CCH ProSystems preferred
- Must be comfortable being client-facing
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Leadership skills, team player, hands-on, self-driven, and problem-solver
- Remote office set up
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed