Remote Tax Manager needed at CPA Firm.
The Tax Manager is responsible for:
- Advising clients on the tax implications of their business objectives,
- Evaluating and selecting alternative actions to lessen tax burden and cost of compliance
- Identifying different methods of complying with tax regulations while acting as the primary client contact for complex tax issues.
- Applying tax knowledge to understand potential tax issues, and recognizing and communicating potential risks and potential changes in the tax policy.
- Providing written tax advice to clients
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Licensed CPA
- 5 to 8 years of recent CPA firm experience.
- Experience with complex individual tax issues
- Experience with corporate taxation, consolidations, and partnerships
- Prior supervisory experience required
- Experience in a paperless work procedures and software, such as Prosystems Engagement, CCH Axcess, and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience with tax research databases (Checkpoint), tax compliance and tax planning software such as BNA
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook)
- Supervises Staff and Senior Accountants on all projects
- Reviews work prepared by Staff and Senior Accountants and provide review comments
- Schedules and manages workload of Staff and Senior Accountants
- Provides verbal and written performance feedback to associates and senior associates
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively delegate work as needed
- Strong analytical, research and critical thinking skills as well as decision-making skills
- Capacity to work well in a team environment
- Capable of developing and managing a team of tax professionals
- Ability to compose written tax advice
- Capable of effectively developing and maintaining client relationships
- Responsible for managing an in-charge list of 150+ tax clients
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed