Join our Tax team and you will help support clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio has a career opportunity for a Tax Manager to join their dynamic team.
Submerge yourself with creative innovators striving for excellence. APRIO is the 50th largest CPA firm in the nation and was recently named one of the Top Places to Work for in Atlanta by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Whether it is adding to our 25 different spoken languages or sharing your expertise in 1 of our 8 industry specialties, you have priceless experiences and skills to drive our company’s growth and success. APRIO wants you to define our brand positioning, contribute to industry-leading innovation, and help our clients thrive.
Aprio’s tax professionals are committed to exceptional client service and developing and implementing intelligent strategies that can reduce our clients’ tax bills. Our Tax Professionals are responsible for the delivery of tax services for multiple clients in a variety of industries. Responsibilities include interacting closely with clients to provide tax planning, consulting, and compliance services and working closely with partners on delivering innovative tax planning strategies. This role calls for minimal travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 5-7 years experience years of federal tax consulting and/or compliance experience in public accounting
- Industry experience within Manufacturing, International or Technology preferred
- Experience working with tax provisions is preferred
- A CPA is required for this role
- Experience in Corporate, S-Corp. Individual and/or Partnership returns
- Master’s degree in Taxation preferredExceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Computer expertise including knowledge of tax software and technology
Why work for Aprio? At Aprio, we are passionate about helping our clients and our associates achieve what’s next. We are a premier CPA-led business advisory firm where thriving associates serve thriving clients. Whether you are just starting out, looking to advance into management, or searching for your next leadership role, Aprio offers the opportunity to join a winning team. At Aprio, you will work with industry-leading clients and collaborative and caring colleagues. We offer an entrepreneurial environment where our people come first, your ideas matter and you are rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits and work life balance.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed