Tax Manager needed to work in the Atlanta office of our client’s national CPA firm.
Our client, a national faith-based organization is looking for an experienced tax manager. The firm takes pride in serving as trusted advisors through comprehensive tax, accounting, audit, and planning services.
The Tax Manager will:
- Be responsible for the preparation and review of all personal, corporate, partnership, and trust tax returns.
- Offer a high level of support and training to all tax associates and supervisors.
- Manage a book of business while creating and building new client relationships through personal and professional networks.
Essential Job Duties:
- Utilizes client input and data, firm-specific software, and industry knowledge to produce accurate, timely tax-related documents including corporate, partnership, individual and trust tax returns
- Performs research projects in the response to issues arising from client work
- Prepares/reconciles accounts and maintain client records as needed to create accurate work product in the areas of bookkeeping, sales taxes, payroll taxes, and other tax-related filings.
- High level of effective organizational and time management skills to manage multiple engagements
- Review all personal, corporate, partnership, trust, estate, and gift tax returns
- Responsible for the coordination, preparation, and completion of all complex tax returns
- Ability to analyze complex business and individual tax matters and to provide solutions and tax planning.
- Demonstrate competence in general business skills and pursue mastery of appropriate technical and leadership skills to support team and client needs
- Responsible for maintaining and increasing a client book of business
- Demonstrate integration of firm mission, vision, and values in day-to-day behavior and actions
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA designation required
- Minimum 7+ years prior experience
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft, QuickBooks, and other firm software
- Self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within deadline constraints
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires flexibility and responsiveness
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new systems and process information quickly
- Organization skills with attention to detail
- Dedication to superior client service
- Successfully manage projects and train staff
- Involvement in marketing activities
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed