Our client seeks a CPA with extensive experience with business tax incentives to join the team. The goal is to help businesses claim their tax incentives and credits often missed by their tax preparer in prior years.
The basic tasks are initial assessment of returns and background information, review of potential credits, prepare a client report outlining potential tax savings, and guidance for the amended returns.
- Fully remote position – work from your home office.
- Must have an active CPA.
- 5+ years experience with IRS and State business tax incentives and credit programs, such as R&D, investment, employee retention, work opportunity, and other employee-related credits.
- Big 5 accounting firm work experience in this space is a plus.
- Flexible work arrangements – join as a 1099 Contractor or W-2 Employee. Full time, Part-Time, or whatever arrangement best suits your current work or client load.
- Very competitive comp.
- Independent of tax season deadlines.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed