CPA with 5+ years experience and a strong knowledge of multi-state, individual, corporate, partnership, and trust tax returns, needed to work remotely for one of the best Public Accounting firms in the US, as awarded by Accounting Today magazine!
The ideal candidate should have 5+ years of experience preparing complex individual, corporate, partnership, estate, and trust returns. Complexity may include multiple states, changes in ownership, asset or stock sales, tax research, or other issues. Experience in tax planning for individual and business clients is preferred, along with experience in adjusting trial balances.
- Work closely with multiple Shareholders to ensure accurate and timely preparation of tax returns
- Assist and manage special projects for Shareholders as needed
- Preparation of complex individual and entity tax returns and tax planning
- Respond to tax notices from Federal, State, or local municipalities
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting required and Master of Tax preferred
- 5+ years of strong tax experience
- CPA certification required
- High degree of integrity, ethics, diplomacy, and confidentiality
- Career focused with an outstanding work ethic
- Expertise in preparation of multi-state individual, corporate, partnership, and trust tax returns at local, state, and federal levels
- Experience in adjusting trial balances for tax return preparation.
- Experience in tax planning and research
- Lacerte, CCH Engagement, and QuickBooks experience is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Commitment to providing outstanding white-glove service to our clients
- Produce work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking skills and a demonstrated history of meeting milestones
- Able to thrive and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Outstanding reading, writing, and verbal communication skills
- Able to use critical thinking to resolve complex problems with creative solutions
- No commute – position is fully remote!
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) with employer contribution
- Tax season bonus
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed