Staff Accountant (Remote)
Life is different at Dillon CPAs! Make a difference and have an impact on the lives of our clients and your new team.
Staff Position-Accounting Are you looking for more than hustle and grind? We are a team of 11 members in a public accounting firm that provides concierge level service to all aspects of the accounting process for our clients. Our firm has cultivated an identity of excellence and trust with our clients and community, so opportunities are available for those looking to grow personally and professionally. We have a proactive approach with our personal and business clients providing guidance throughout the year. We take pride in our thorough knowledge and connection with our clients and have been doing so for almost 10 years. We offer a great work environment and strive for innovation and exceeding client expectations! We have team members that enjoy working together and with our clients in a collaborative environment. We would like to know how we can help you realize more than you think is possible in your career. We do not do any audit, review or compliance work that requires independence with the firms’ clients. We are truly our clients most trusted advisor.
Primary Responsibilities BOSS (Back Office Support System)-a full –service outsourced cloud based accounting solution for small business clients.
- Will work with many of the firm’s clients in an outsourced controller role with a complete cloud accounting system
- Will assist clients and prospects with Quickbooks Online as primary business reporting technology
- Develop a strong, productive, professional, trusted advisor relationship with assigned clients
- Partner with clients by understanding their business and industry and providing ongoing advice, insights and support
- Budgeting & forecasting, cash flow and other strategic planning with the client
- Preparation of and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Secondary Responsibilities Tax –
- Prepares federal and state income tax returns for individuals & businesses
- Will work with OCR software streamlining individual tax preparation within office
Interpersonal/Client Development Skills
- Exhibits time management and organization skills
- Develops entrepreneurial approach to client service and good working relationships with client personnel
- Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrates basic knowledge of client’s businesses
- Maintains contacts with peers, develops network of business contacts
- Develops means of communication to clients and persons responsible for maintaining relationship with clients
- Accepts volunteer positions in community organizations
- Understands firm ethics and demonstrates them consistently
- Minimum of an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in accounting or other related program.
- CPA eligible preferred
- Prior experience (3 years) experience in private/public accounting
- Strong technology skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook at a minimum, more applications preferred)
- Ability to multi-task and to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience working in a paperless environment strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Team player with a positive – ‘can do’ approach
Work Life Flexibility Dillon CPAs provides team members the ability to be both professionally challenged and with time year-round to be personally involved with family and friends. Our team also enjoys a hybrid remote and in office work environment.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed