Our top CPA firm, known for its expertise in cloud accounting is looking for a Senior Advisor to work with high-growth clients in healthcare technology.
This position will work on the Enterprise Accounting team – ideal for a BIG 4 Auditor or Senior Auditor ready to transition into accounting. The role has high visibility to senior leadership and offers the potential for promotional opportunities firm-wide
- Own accounting and finance process from start to close for dedicated client book (typically start-ups to pre-IPO clients using ERP software)
- Perform and review month-end close processes including financial statement review & consolidations.
- Analyze & review monthly financial statement variation analysis with clients
- Build collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams
- Relationship manager for our Enterprise clients, advising and proactively helping them manage their financials, risks and growth. We help clients define what’s next.
- Pay attention to details and be fanatical about accuracy, precision, and timeliness.
- Keep abreast and analyze impact of financial reporting developments and new accounting pronouncements/requirements.
- Assist in the research of new accounting guidance, technical accounting transactions and reporting rules and regulations.
- Research, analyze and document complex company transactions.
- Assist in the calculation and reconciliation of share-based compensation expense and related schedules
- Assist in the reporting and reconciliation of equity-based transactions
- Assist with external auditors
- Provide the clients and team members with an excellent experience.
- Think innovatively and continually seek improvements in workflow and deliverables through technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years public accounting experience or relevant industry experience
- CPA or Chartered Accountant certification a strong plus
- Knowledge of GAAP financial statements and financial reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills – see the big picture, how things relate and affect one another, within the clients’ books, as well as in their business
- Demonstrated experience of managing and advising multiple clients
- Must be responsive, energetic, and proactive
- Must be a resourceful self-starter able to work independently and also actively participate within a dynamic team environment
- Tech-savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Xero, Quickbooks Online, and/or NetSuite a plus
- Knowledge of Cloud accounting technology tools such as Bill.com, Receipt Bank, and Expensify a plus
- Be comfortable and effective using communication tools such Zoom to connect with virtual teammates
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have a dedicated, distraction-free workspace in your home
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed