Find your home as a Tax Senior at our client’s CPA firm which currently offers great benefits and a healthy culture that believes in life balance and family life. CPA or EA is a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
Client Currently Offers:
- Freedom from timesheets and tracking billable hours
- Intentional about being involved in the community & supporting local organizations
- Provide consistent growth opportunities and training to our team
- Have flexible work schedules (no clock watching!).
- Give our team the option to work from anywhere.
- Medical insurance (75% of the monthly premium is paid by firm)
- Vision insurance, dental insurance, and life insurance.
- 401K with a match of 3%.
- UNLIMITED time off
About the Client:
You won’t find this team in a cubicle crunching numbers quietly. Instead, they’re proactively reaching out to our clients, staying in tune with their tax needs, but also remaining dialed into their lives. The firm offers a great team environment and culture and exposure to new technologies and methods to keep you on the cutting edge of the industry. They recognize the importance of change and entrepreneurship and we embrace both and serve clients with the latest technology and approaches.
- 3-5 years of tax and accounting experience with a public accounting firm, including 1120S and 1065 income tax preparation.
- A desire to help people and businesses grow and prosper.
- A sense of humor!
- Good communication with co-workers and clients.
- Ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Be self-motivated and a quick learner.
- Great attention to detail.
- Team player.
- CPA or EA a plus
- Collaborate with peers and leadership team
- Prepare entity and individual tax returns
- Recommend and implement tax planning strategies
- Improve and innovate processes and workflow
- Manage client relationships and interact with them on a frequent basis
- Identify additional opportunities with clients
- Depending upon experience, conduct technical reviews for the work of other team members
- Client-facing role
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed