Our Client, a best-in-class accounting and business advisory firm, is seeking a Remote Sr. Tax Accountant to join their growth-driven company.
Full time, W2
- Perform a broad range of diversified tax-related assignments.
- Participate in planning and scheduling of client engagements.
- Oversee and instruct Staff Accountants and Intern positions as necessary.
- Efficiently prepare and review work papers.
- Prepare client tax returns for individual, corporate, partnership, and others.
- Conducts research on technical matters.
- Demonstrate working knowledge and understanding of the tax process.
- Demonstrates ability to monitor project status to meet budgets, deadlines, and quality control.
- Actively promote and facilitate teamwork throughout the firm.
- Clearly and effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in public accounting, with demonstrated advanced working knowledge and understanding of tax compliance
- Ability to perform research on tax-related items
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed