- Licensed CPA
- 3-5 years of recent audit and assurance experience in public accounting
- Strong interest in the emerging technologies impacting the CPA industry
- Experience with or strong interest in project-based consulting and business advisory assignments
- Experience with privately-held middle market clients
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Ability to self-direct, and manage multiple projects, priorities, and timelines
- Thrives in a team environment; Willing to jump in and roll up their sleeves
- Makes decisions with adherence to established guidelines and industry standards with a solid appreciation for how each item impacts the big picture of the success of the client and the growth of the firm
- Socially focused with an ability to build and maintain valuable relationships
- Independently excellent at client service, demonstrated by clients consistently seeking your advice.
- Proactively liaison between partners and clients providing project management and oversight throughout each client engagement.
- Enthusiastically address the opportunities and issues with a high level of engagement and energy.
- Confidently demonstrates strong technical abilities.
- Influences and advises clients as a trusted business advisor by suggesting viable solutions.
- Drives firm growth by participating in key technical areas of the practice.
- Strategically participate in recruiting activities for new employees including attending various career fairs, interview potential candidates, and seek out non-traditional methods in finding new staff
- Purposefully provide performance feedback and evaluations of staff to ensure maximum achievement and allow opportunities to develop and grow so that viable employees are retained
- Drive technical development needs of staff and implement opportunities to provide training to develop and expand staff skillset
- Thoroughly implement efficient and effective processes or procedures and provide follow through to ensure all requirements for the processes or procedures are reinforced
- Strategically pursue relationship development with existing clients and analyze for further opportunities to provide service
- Proactively support and participate in networking or other business development activities
- Proactively seeks participation in initiatives of high importance to the firm.
- Is a reliable corporate citizen; Takes administrative responsibilities seriously.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed