Looking for a flexible role where you can grow your career? Join this welcoming and collaborative CPA firm looking to add a REMOTE Senior Accountant to their growing team of accounting professionals!
Full time, W2
- Self-starter who is effective with minimal direction
- Tech forward with a high comfort level working with or learning new technologies, especially Xero and Karbon
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- BS in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Critical thinker
- Prior experience working remotely
- 3 to 5 years of recent public accounting experience, and/or experience managing multiple clients.
- Dedicated home office workspace.
- Team player
- Produce error-free accounting reports for client use
- Ability to independently produce financial statements
- Experience/understanding of how payroll works
- Understand the functions of A/R and A/P in the software
- Ability to communicate with clients – both verbal and written (requesting documents, asking clarifying questions regarding transactions)
- Solve problems; can dissect an issue, identify the problems, and identify the next steps to getting the problem(s) solved
- A fast-growing, progressive firm
- Fully remote role – no commute!
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed