Full time, W2
We are a team of tech-savvy problem-solvers. You’ll fit right in, if you enjoy the culture of working remotely, taking care of clients, and using a variety of technologies to communicate with co-workers and to keep detailed records of all client work performed.
Responsibilities for Remote Senior Accountant:
- Prepare client financial statements
- Maintain & review General Ledger, AP, AR
- Prepare client month-end close
- Omnichannel sales posting
- Inventory cost and management experience
- Provide insight into results
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Communicate and build relationships with clients
- Be the expert advisor, walk in your clients’ shoes and help them meet their goals.
Requirements for Remote Senior Accountant:
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 4-5 years of industry experience, 2-3 years eCommerce experience required, sales tax experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple clients
- Demonstrated experience in advising clients or others on financial results
- Must be an independent, resourceful, self-starter; and also a team player
- Tech-savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Skype, Xero, Quickbooks Online, Shopify, Paypal, Amazon Seller Central, cloud accounting technology
- Strong analytical skills – see the big picture, how things relate and affect one another, within the clients’ books, as well as business
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work, in a remote team organization by comfortably using communication tools such as Slack and Zoom to connect with virtual co-workers.
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- A dedicated workspace in your home.
- Stable work history
- Cloud-based- work anywhere there is Wi-Fi
- Flexible hours, as long as deliverables are met
- Our clients are located around the world, so flexibility is required, and is our strength, as we strive to make a difference on a daily basis
- Develop relationships across the globe and gain invaluable experience while working on a variety of business types, with highly interesting clients
- Competitive benefits plan
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed