Our client, a full-service accounting, tax, and advisory firm, is looking for an enthusiastic REMOTE Senior Accountant to join the team. The firm prides themselves on being a fun place to work with an emphasis on client communication.
Full time, W2
Compensation $60,000 to $70,000
About the Client:
They focus on small businesses, providing services including business and personal income tax preparation, bookkeeping, financial statement preparation, payroll, sales & use tax, IRS & state tax representation, business advisory, and technology support. We are a growing firm with plenty of opportunity for career growth and upward mobility.
Qualities and Qualifications:
- CPA, EA, or CPA candidate preferred
- Bachelor’s in accounting, finance, or relatable degree
- Minimum of 4-5 years of general accounting and tax experience
- Experience reviewing tax returns
- Experience with UltraTax CS, or similar tax preparation software
- Embodies Core Values – Integrity, Community, Accountability, and Positivity.
- Experience managing multiple clients and deadlines
- Excellent verbal (video & phone) and written communication (text, Slack, email, etc). This position will be working closely with clients on a daily basis.
- Tech-savvy. The client has an extensive stack of cloud-based software (Xero, Gusto, Karbon) that we use regularly.
- The ideal candidate will be able to learn and adapt to new apps quickly. Proficiency on a Mac, iPad, and iPhone is a plus.
- Main point of contact for your group of clients
- Working closely with bookkeepers to review and prepare financial statements, and then to interpret the business financials and discuss other relevant findings with the client
- Manage client tax compliance such as sales tax, property tax, payroll tax, etc.
- Prepare business and personal income tax returns and maintain year-round tax planning
- Maintain and support clients’ cloud technology stacks
- One-on-one advisory meetings with clients to review financials, set goals, and hold accountable
- Review tax returns prepared by colleagues – 1040, 1120S, 1065, 1120
Current Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage, 401k matching
- Fully remote work and flexible hours
- Continuing education support
- Potential to grow within the company
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed