Our Client, a Top 100 CPA Firm, has opportunities at the Senior/Supervisor and Manager level for SALT experts.
- Generating SALT opportunities within the firm’s existing client base
- Managing, coordinating and overseeing State and Local Income, Sales & Use and Property tax work as part of our growing tax practice
- Oversight and heavy involvement is various state and local tax projects, including nexus studies and acquisition due diligence.
- Involvement in decision making process pertaining to the direction and growth of the state and local tax practice.
- Formulating and delivering innovative tax planning and tax savings strategies and going to market with these opportunities
- Developing and managing client relationships
- Completing multiple, simultaneous engagements within deadline timeframes
- Researching and consulting on complex tax matters
- Coaching and managing staff, providing opportunities to learn and succeed
- Recognizing complex technical issues, evaluating facts efficiently, and using strategic decision-making skills to assist management in solving problems
- Ensuring top quality client service and overseeing client service performance of staff
- Developing referral sources, which may include involvement in community, social, business, and professional organizations, as well as Alumni functions
- Increasingly developing understanding of how to identify market opportunities; assisting senior leadership in identify marketing and sales opportunities
- Positively representing and actively promoting the Firm
- BS/MBA in Accounting
- 6 – 10 years of progressive management experience
- State and Local tax experience at a manager level
- Excellent writing, communication and tax research skills
- Business development skills
- Able to grow and manage client relationships
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed