Our growing CPA firm client seeks Remote Tax Senior to add to their team – apply now!
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
If you enjoy a busy, growing firm with a strong culture of taking care of its people, then this is the firm for you. This is an immediate hire, full-time, permanent role with a generous comp and benefits plan. You’ll feel part of the team, even though you’re working from home!
- Experience preparing individual, partnership, and S-corporation returns
- Experience with Trusts and Stock Compensation plans a plus (specifically nonqualified plans, ISOs, RSUs, and ESPPs).
- Combination of preparation and review work
- Hands-on experience with CCH products nice to have
- Ability and desire to interact with clients (virtually) and be able to self-manage time
- CPA preferred
- 3-5+ years of current public accounting tax experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Team player, hands-on, self-driven, and problem-solver
- Tech-savvy personality
- Remote office set up – dedicated home/office workspace, high-speed internet, at least two monitors
- Flexible firm, progressive culture
- Generous compensation and benefits
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Retirement plan with a 4% match
- 2x/year discretionary bonus
- Medical, dental, vision plans – employee coverage 100% paid
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed