Remote Tax Manager
Our CPA firm client based in El Segundo, CA is seeking a Remote Tax Manager to join their tax based practice. This firm is a boutique, high-performance tax services practice focused on public companies and other sophisticated business taxpayers.
This unique CPA firm works with highly sought-after business clients and offers challenging and interesting work. The ability to provide excellent client service is key to success in the role.
- 6-8 years of recent public accounting experience, in tax
- Current CPA or JD
- Experience working with clients in one or more of the following niches: financial services, real estate, biotech, e-commerce/internet-based companies.
- Review of corporate and/or partnership tax returns, extensions, and estimated payment calculations
- Supervising staff and reviewing staff tax work-product
- Research and writing assignments in partnership and/or corporate tax matters
- Reviewing corporate income tax provisions (ASC 740);
- In-depth interaction and communication experience regarding complex tax and accounting matters
- Positive attitude with a desire to be part of a unique growth-oriented practice
Our client offers great benefits, including top salaries, semi and annual bonuses, flexible work schedules, health insurance, lucrative 401(k) profit sharing and more.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed