Our energetic and growing CPA firm client is seeking a Remote Tax Associate who is tech-savvy and proficient using CCH ProSystem. Apply today!
Responsibilities for Remote Tax Associate:
- Complete individual, corporate and flow-through entity tax returns
- Experience preparing taxes for high net worth individuals and closely held businesses.
- Assure compliance with federal, state and local tax laws and regulations
- Conduct some tax research
Remote Tax Associate:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 2 to 4 years experience in public accounting, specializing in tax
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, database applications and enterprise resource planning systems.
- Some knowledge CCH ProSystem fx Tax and other CCH products preferred.
- Strong technology skills with a general aptitude for computer software applications, scanners and printers
- Motivated, self-starter with a positive attitude
- Quick learner; adaptability to different working styles
- Resourceful; can handle deadline pressure
- Team player
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed