Remote Tax and Accounting Manager needed at progressive, tech-Forward CPA firm for small businesses.
If you are an experienced CPA or EA who is comfortable running client planning meetings and can communicate clearly and effectively with clients and team members, this role is ideal for you.
The right candidate will have:
- The experience and desire to work on a mix of both tax and accounting work.
- At least 5 completed tax seasons preparing signature-ready, complex individual and business tax returns
- 5+ years working in public accounting
- Strong familiarity with bookkeeping and QuickBooks required
- High attention to detail
- Ability to successfully meet deadlines
- Efficient and effective work habits
- Managing team members, including setting and achieving deadlines across your team
- Tax planning
- Reviewing tax returns
- Preparation of complex returns
- Tax research
- Improving internal tax and accounting processes
- Tax preparation
- Client advisory
- Controllership services
- Review of financial statements.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary/Incentive & Benefits Package
- Flexible and relaxed small teamwork environment
- Consistent annual growth / 16+ years in Business
- Management opportunities & ongoing Training
- Potential to grow into director-level position
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed