Remote Tax Accountant, CPA needed at a successful CPA firm. This is a great leadership opportunity!
Our CPA firm client is looking for a dedicated, outgoing tax professional with 5+ years’ recent public accounting experience.
The Remote Tax Accountant will:
- Work with individuals and privately-held small to mid-size businesses on their accounting matters
- Prepare tax returns
- Complete tax planning, and projections
- Analyze financial information
- Communicate regularly with clients about their ongoing financial performance and tax mitigation strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 5+ years recent accounting experience
- Thorough knowledge of taxation
- Professional, outgoing demeanor with the ability to communicate regularly with senior-level management
- An ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Strong PC skills including QuickBooks proficiency
- CPA license preferred
- Experience operating in a paperless environment and Thomson Reuters software proficiency a plus
- No commute – fully remote position
- Generous comp structure and discretionary bonus
- Health and dental insurance
This firm has a dedicated team that takes pride in offering superior client service, technical proficiency, effective leadership, and developing strong staff & client relationships. Our success is a direct result of hiring the best and we are proud to offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed