Tech-savvy, Sr. Cloud Accountant needed to onboard new clients into our CAS practice.
- Onboarding experience with a CAS firm
- QBO Advanced Certification
- Implementation/Setup experience with apps (Bill.com, Expensify, inventory management, etc.)
- Deep experience in Quickbooks cleanup projects
- Project Management capability
- Great customer service
- Tech savvy
- Problem solver
This role involves onboarding a new client from their old systems and processes into the new systems and services provided by the firm. From the beginning, this involves:
- Strategy calls with the new customer to discuss new technology, workflows, and procedures.
- Deep QBO experience, and knowledge of how to configure QBO to achieve the goals outlined in strategy meetings.
- Full onboarding onto our project management system (Karbon).
Implementations may also involve:
- Balance sheet cleanup
- App configuration, sync setup, and end-user workflow/process development
- Complex reconciliations and procedures (income from multiple sources, POS, etc.)
- Customer process development and fine-tuning
- Tie out of Trial Balances from CPA to QBO
- Sales Tax reconciliations
- Payroll reconciliations
- Troubleshooting and problem solving on all of the above.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed