Our client, an established family-owned firm a U.S.-based REMOTE Senior Accountant. The right candidate will have a growth mindset and willingness to learn the business and grow into an Accounting Manager role in 6-24 months.
Full time, W2
Location: REMOTE within the US
Compensation: $65,000 – $80,000
- Remote Senior Accountant will handle full-cycle accounting, bookkeeping, reconciliations, for 40-50 small business clients using Xero accounting software and associated applications.
- Preparation of financial statements
- Payroll processing and sales tax filings for multiple small business clients in a variety of industries
- Work directly with clients respond to their needs and inquiries in a timely, professional manner; get needed items from clients for the team to complete their responsibilities.
- Handle year-end processes including W2s and 1099s,
- Follow proper work-flow processes for the firm and the client.
- This role has a direct path to Accounting Manager, once the business processes and clients are learned.
Ideal candidate has:
- At least 3 years experience as a bookkeeper in a public accounting environment, working with multiple clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Ability to manage and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Xero experience strongly preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Responsible, accountable, takes ownership and initiative.
- Can work independently, follow documented processes, and design sound workflow.
- Strong analytical skills, creative problem solving, and gets best outcomes for clients.
- Positive outlook, sense of humor, and team player.
- Strong computer skills and learns new technology easily. (GSuite and Zoom.)
- High-speed internet, Windows 10 or higher, and multiple monitors.
*Competitive compensation, negotiable based on experience.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed