Remote Senior Accountant needed at a progressive tech-forward accounting firm for small businesses run solely on cloud-based technology.
Senior Accountant – Job Overview:
- Experience with cloud accounting and working in an outsourced accounting environment.
- Manage the accounting and finance needs for multiple clients.
- Work with a diverse group of businesses, communicating regularly with clients to ensure they have the cleanest world-class set of books positioning each of your clients for ultimate financial success.
- Build strong client relationships; become their go-to accounting expert
Responsibilities for Senior Accountant:
- Manage the daily bookkeeping and accounting tasks for 20 to 40 clients
- Experienced at managing 1-2 junior accounting staff
- Produce all the deliverables independently -daily AP, AR, payroll, bank reconciliations, adjusting journal entries, prepare financial statements as needed
- Client-facing ability – enjoy working directly with the client, providing deliverables, and answering questions; regular communication with clients to review their financial and accounting activities.
- Complete and manage various accounting-related projects for multiple clients.
Qualifications for Senior Accountant:
- 5+ years working in public accounting or bookkeeping firm
- Accounting, bookkeeping, and prior QuickBooks experience required.
- Personable, hardworking
- Ability to communicate with clients and team members clearly and effectively
- Experience with e-commerce clients nice to have
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary/incentive package
- Flexible and relaxed small team environment
- Consistent annual growth / 17+ Years in Business
- Management opportunities & ongoing training
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed