Our Client, a well-established CPA firm providing tax, financial management and accounting solutions for small businesses, is seeking a Remote Full Charge Bookkeeper to join their fun and vibrant hard-working team.
Working under the supervision of a manager the Remote Full Charge Bookkeeper will perform complete bookkeeping & accounting duties for small business clients in a dedicated and professional manner as if you were an employee of the client.
- Review and prepare client accounting data and enter for computer preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Review monthly financial reports for accuracy, completeness and reasonableness.
- Reconcile bank statements and notify clients of adjustments to their checkbook balances.
- Do payroll check writing, accounts receivable and accounts payable if applicable.
- Maintain accurate and complete work papers and journal entries in the detailed general ledger to provide an easy and understandable audit trail.
- Prepare accurate and timely payroll tax deposits, quarterly payroll tax returns and year-end W-2s and 1099s.
- Prepare sales tax returns.
- Provide accurate filing instructions to clients for all payroll and sales tax reports.
- Maintain subsidiary records for fixed assets, loan balances and other accounts deemed necessary by the supervisor/manager.
- Analyze and reconcile accounts as required by the manager.
- Communicate with clients regarding timely and proper reporting and maintain complete and accurate flow sheets of data.
- Prepare IRS and State payroll and sales tax correspondence in a professional and timely manner for the manager to review and sign.
- Build strong client relationships by promptly and courteously returning client phone calls.
- Follow company procedures and systems. Maintain independence as to the firm’s relationship with their clients and discuss any of these issues or questions with your manager or the owner of the firm.
- Prepare miscellaneous reports for clients as required.
- Prepare monthly practice management reports as required.
- Portray a neat, professional image in the way you dress and communicate with clients
- Perform other duties as assigned by the owner and/or manager.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed