Remote Business Manager needed at progressive, tech-forward accounting firm. Must be organized and tech-friendly, with great project management skills.
The Business Manager will take on the day-to-day operations of the “office” to allow the CEO to focus on company growth (sales/marketing/leadership activities). Leadership team experience or potential is key.
The Business Manager will be project-oriented and organized. They will have the ability to research and implement a new idea, system or event. For example, a new phone system, Bonusly (Saas App), quarterly employee retreats – virtual or physical).
- Internal Systems “guru”
- App selection assistance
- App implementation
- End-user support
- Phone system management, setup, support
- Outsourced IT vendor management and requests
- Internal client invoicing, billing, and payments
- Accounts Payable
- Light HR duties
- Policy development/coordination/creation
- Coordination of communications, team building, awards, etc.
- Insurance renewals liaison and coordinator
- Possible support on new client agreements setup
- Strategic Functions (minimum ability to assist and coordinate with)
- Metrics and KPI tracking
- Client and project profitability
- Financial budgets and forecasts
- EOS Integrator type
- Personally accountable
- Adept at self-management
- Good at planning and organizing
- Strong leader/manager
- Effective conflict manager
- Catalyst for team cohesion
- Goal achiever
- Conceptual thinker
- Employee developer/coach
- High emotional IQ
- Thrives on bringing order to the chaos.
- Skilled at putting expert systems and processes in place to turn the ideas into a reality
Internal Systems we use:
- Karbon (project management, time tracking)
- Google Workspace (GSuite)
- Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.
- DialPad (Phone)
- ActiveCampaign (CRM)
- PracticeIgnition (Proposal management)
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed