A successful CPA firm needs a tech-savvy Remote Senior Accountant to join our team environment; this is a great opportunity to work directly with clients and grow your career.
- 3 to 5 years prior accounting or bookkeeping experience and comfortable working with multiple clients.
- Well versed in Quickbooks Desktop and Quickbooks Online; some hands-on experience using Xero is nice to have.
- Produce error-free accounting reports for client use
- Ability to independently produce financial statements
- Experience/understanding of how payroll works
- Understand the functions of A/R and A/P in the software
- Ability to communicate with clients – both verbal and written (requesting documents, asking clarifying questions regarding transactions)
- Solve problems; can dissect an issue, identify the problems, and identify the next steps to getting the problem(s) solved
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- BS in Accounting preferred but not required
- Prior experience working at an accounting firm that has 3+ employees
- Critical thinker
- Prior experience working remotely
- Dedicated home office workspace.
- Experience with tax laws and requirements a plus
- Team player
- Self-starter who is effective with minimal direction
- A fast-growing, progressive firm
- Fully remote role – no commute!
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental benefits
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Generous PTO
- Paid holidays
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed