Our Top 100 CPA Firm client is seeking a Remote Audit Senior
As a Remote Audit Senior you will join our Client’s team in advising public and private companies on ways to enhance profitability, save taxes, improve accountability and reduce risk. They specialize in helping their clients discover and achieve their bottom-line potential.
- 2 to 6 years experience recent public accounting
- Current public accounting experience, CPAs, or CPA-track required.
- Experience with any of these industries – Non-Profit, Governmental, Real Estate, Manufacturing
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive compensation and benefit package
- The opportunity to grow the practice and build a book of business with the experts in the field and an incentive program providing commissions on new business
- Promotion and advancement opportunities
- Ongoing education to keep your technical skills sharp
- Unique sociable culture
- Flexible scheduling & remote work
- Minimal and manageable travel requirements
- Giving back to the community and volunteer opportunities
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed