Remote Assurance Manager needed at our CPA Firm client – a highly regarded, award-winning firm located in Silicon Valley.
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or related business discipline; Master’s degree a plus
- 5+ years experience focused in assurance
- CPA license
- Ongoing formal leadership training
- Expand focus in assurance concepts, including niche services.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of practice specific industry legislation, standards, and trends, including impact for existing clients or industries.
- Demonstrate advanced communication and presentation skills.
- Manage one or more junior colleagues, including responsibility to coordinate training, create goal plans, provide work performance feedback, coaching, and advocacy for career development and advancement.
- Provide leadership across the company, including among management team colleagues and the local business community.
- Assume shared accountability for budget, realization, and profitability metrics.
- Maintain client relationship and retention responsibilities.
- Participate in business development activities to focus on the creation of a client referral network and preparation of proposals for potential new clients.
- Implement and manage client engagement plans and budgets for efficiency and profitability goals.
- Provide consultation among clients with complex accounting and audit issues, including internal controls and risk concerns.
- Perform final technical review of client engagements and deliverables, including preparation of notes to be cleared by junior colleagues.
- Present financial reporting overview to clients, including management comments, advice, and consulting opportunities.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed