Our fast-growing firm seeks a tech-savvy Remote Accounting Manager committed to thinking outside of the box, finding client solutions, and helping us be an innovative firm of the future.
LN Accounting Advisor LLC is a fast-growing accounting practice; our clients are companies in the consumer products goods and e-commerce industry. The company performs accounting, bookkeeping, and Outsourced CFO/Controller services to clients.
This is a younger company so there are not any “strict policies” or even foundations in place…yet. That’s what we will need your help with. You will have full reign in building out policies, structure, and culture. This job position will be remote.
Have you ever considered working in a position that allows you to use your accounting experience but also be able to apply creativity and business acumen? Are you someone who likes to do more than just what the job description reads? Do you love helping people and want more fulfillment in the work you are doing? This role requires someone to tackle and solve client accounting needs and help our firm grow and innovate.
You need to have…
- Ability to recognize when something doesn’t look right. And follow up on the cause until you figure out why it doesn’t.
- Enjoy working with clients. You refuse to be bitter with clients and their requests because you recognize they have problems and they hire US to find the solutions.
- You are okay with preparing and presenting financial information to clients.
- You are committed to finding the best solutions to the problems to keep costs low and quality high; so that our clients can keep their focus on what really matters – selling as much of their products as they can.
- You don’t have to know everything you are going to be assigned. You do have to be committed to researching, being resourceful, asking questions, and anything else to FIND THE ANSWER.
- You need to value generosity and be willing to put in whatever it takes to get the job done in accounting and their operational practices.
The Manager works is performed internally and externally. He/She will oversee and handle the day to day operations of our entire bookkeeping staff. This person ideal has advanced accounting knowledge, technology savviness, and experience working with e-commerce companies or companies with inventory. True success comes from a successful team. Experience working with a team in a modern office is required. Must be tech-savvy and willing to invest time and energy into building the best team, creating the best talent, developing the best accounting processes, and providing the best service to our clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage team of bookkeepers.
- Provide technical and social support to the team while developing each staff member to their full potential and efficiency.
- Professional development of bookkeepers including providing in-service training on technical advances in non-profit accounting.
- Regularly evaluate each employee and provide feedback to the company CEO.
- Analyze and manage client profitability. Report feedback to the company CEO.
- Research and continue education in all areas of accounting and technology used internally and by clients.
- Perform bookkeeping services as needed for multiple complex clients or clients in transition.
- Support the on-boarding of new clients to ensure adequate support to the primary bookkeeper.
- Onboard new employees and ensure their successful transition to the company.
- Co-lead staff meetings and training.
- Support other areas of the company such as Sales, HR, and Admin as needed to continue to develop infrastructures of the company.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors or Higher in Accounting or Accounting related field.
- CPA license preferred.
- 3-5 years of accounting experience with companies that have inventory
- 3-5 years of progressive management and leadership experience
- Quickbooks Certified along with experience in other cloud accounting apps (like Bill.com and Recieptbank), preferred.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed