CPA firm that does accounting for churches is looking for a Remote Accountant with a strong working knowledge of Sage-Intacct and certified.
The Remote Accountant:
- Will have an excellent working knowledge of the client’s accounting systems, chart of accounts, assets, and liabilities.
- Will own responsibility for all financial management including monthly compiled financial statements, accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing, payroll, general ledger, bank reconciliations, and tax payments.
- Effectively maintain a partner’s books and provide reports enabling them to understand their financial position in order to make responsible financial decisions.
- Will have the ability to interpret a complexity financial trends/data from the client’s fiscal statements
- Will create a Partnership with the client that allows the client to live into their mission.
- Onboard new clients onto Sage-Intacct
- Scheduled recurring bi-monthly bookkeeping procedures in accounting systems (QBO, Xero, Sage-Intacct) QBO updated Bi-weekly for client reports
- Deliver meaningful month-end reports
- Substantial knowledge and experience working with balance sheet account (liability, equity, A/R, assets)
- Strong working knowledge of Expensify, bill.com, Gusto
- Monthly statement reconciliations
- Track data for W9 retrieval and 1099 reporting at year-end
- Communicate with the client as needed (missing information, needs, financial vision)
- Ability to manage multiple nuances between many tech platforms
- Strong balance of contextual research for future coding and efficient workflow
- Strong knowledge base of all products and the ability to upsell services when needed
- Aligned as a partner with client’s internal team
- Known for polished, professional image via email, phone and Zoom conferencing
- Ability to manage 5-10 clients monthly (This is ultimately dependent upon Revenue Size and FT/PT employee status.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field experience
- Experience with cloud-based accounting systems and processes
- QBO Certification and Sage-Intacct certifications as necessary
- Ability to audit/inspect financial statements for accuracy
- Ability to tailor internal systems to meet client’s needs with a solution mindset
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge with Google Suites or MS Office Suites
- Excellent presentation, verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- A willingness to maintain the highest confidentiality of Stakeholder and Church/donor information
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a virtual team
- Resiliency/persistency, and a commitment to achieving goals
- A proactive and motivated work ethic
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of staff
- Must be forward-thinking and have high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image with a growth-mindset
- Excellent organization and planning, analytical, communications, and decision- making skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and manage many clients simultaneously
- Empathetic and ability to listen well
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed