Top CPA firm growing IT Assurance team. Immediate hire opportunity for multiple Seniors. Experience in SOC – PCI and ISO wanted.
Leading CPA firm’s Information Assurance Services (IAS) practice supports the delivery of attestation and consulting services for multiple clients in technology-based businesses including FinTech and Healthcare technology.
IAS takes a risk-based approach to delivering client service, providing the most value to our clients. By focusing on the right risk, our consultants are focused on what is important to our clients and not just working from a checklist.
- Planning and leading client meetings, including performing walk-throughs of client processes and procedures
- Leading, performing, and reviewing testing of critical controls around security and privacy-related activities
- Supporting clients in problem identification and resolution
- Performing security and privacy assessments, audits, and certifications for leading information security and privacy standards and frameworks such as SOC1, 2, and 3 reports, ISO 27001, GDPR, PCI DSS, HITRUST, etc.; and
- Leading and supporting preparation of client reporting deliverables; e.g., gap and risk assessments, SOC reporting, GDPR assessments, ISO 27001 certifications, etc.
- Collaborating with other team members to streamline internal processes and procedures to improve client service and efficiencies
- Sales and Marketing:
- Participating in meetings with new prospects and/or new service opportunities with existing clients
- Supporting the preparation of sales proposals
- Team Building:
- Interviewing potential candidates
- Providing mentoring and coaching to other team members
- Helping to support training and development
- Undergraduate Degree (required): preferably in MIS/IS or related concentration – minimum 3.3 GPA
- Graduate Degree (preferred): preferably in MIS, IS or Accounting Information Systems
- Work experience with undergraduate degree is acceptable if no graduate degree
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written, with the ability to produce excellent written reports and audit documentation.
- Ability and interest in continual learning and development.
- Commitment to exceptional client service and creative problem-solving ability with a consultancy mindset.
- Flexible, self-starter with the ability to interact with various levels of client and firm management.
- Ability to assist with performing audit and test procedures.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Ability to manage personal schedule to coordinate multiple projects, tasks and deadlines.
- One or more industry-relevant certifications or wiliness to obtain relevant certification(s) within two years of employment. Certifications can include: CISA, CRISC, CIPP, CISSP, CISM, QSA, or ISO/IEC 27001.
- SOC 2 or ISO 27001 experience required. Experience with both preferable.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed