Our Top 100 CPA Firm client is seeking a Remote International Tax Manager.
FT, Permanent W2
Our Client’s International Tax specialists work with the firm’s larger corporate clients to assist with International tax compliance and consulting. The International Tax Manager also be facilitating the implementation of international tax projects, including identifying, understanding, communicating and managing projects from inception to completion.
- Manage the delivery of a full range of international tax services and advise U.S. and foreign multinational companies on the tax implications of their international operations as well as coordinate U.S. tax laws with foreign tax laws to develop an optimal worldwide tax strategy.
- Focus on engagement management and operational excellence
- Review complex individual and corporate returns; research complex issues
- Demonstrate people management, team building and leadership skills
- Engage in business development opportunities
- Guide clients through business processes, such as succession and tax planning.
- Keep current and monitor developments and changes in international tax law and accounting procedures
- Communicate and interface with US and foreign clients to ensure the clients’ best interests are achieved
- Assist in the delivery of proposals for engagements, maintain and grow business network and continue to develop their reputation within the International Tax profession
- Minimum six years recent experience in public accounting, specializing in international tax
- CPA required for manager level candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of ProSystem a plus
- Strong staff development capabilities
- Creative problem solver with research skills
- Able to manage conflicting priorities, deadline-based tasks and simultaneous projects
- Detail-oriented, excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated to personal growth and development
- Ability to work in a team while maintaining a high level of responsibility and accountability to individual projects and tasks
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurances, short and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with match and profit-sharing
- Flexible work options
- Growth, Leadership and Promotion opportunities
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Google Apply with Twitter
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed