Join Aprio’s Information Assurance Services team and you will help clients maximize their opportunities. Aprio is a progressive, fast-growing firm looking for a Senior Associate to join their dynamic team.
Work with a top 50 CPA-led advisory firm that is passionate for what’s next. With more than 600 team members in 24 states, Aprio is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with offices in North Carolina and Birmingham, Alabama. Come serve national and international clients doing business in and out of 40 countries with team members that speak more than 30 languages. At Aprio, you’ll discover a culture grounded in 30 fundamental behaviors that guide our interactions with each other and our clients every day. We are proud to have been honored as a “Best Place to Work” since 2016 and have the highest ranking on Glassdoor among the top 50 public accounting firms.
Aprio’s Information Assurance Services (IAS) practice supports the delivery of attestation and consulting services for multiple clients in technology-based businesses including FinTech and Healthcare technology. IAS takes a risk-based approach to delivering client service so that we can provide the most value to our clients. By focusing on the right risk, our consultants are focused on what is important to our clients and not just working from a checklist.
- Planning and leading client meetings, including performing walk-throughs of client processes and procedures
- Leading, performing, and reviewing testing of critical controls around security and privacy related activities
- Supporting clients in problem identification and resolution
- Performing security and privacy assessments, audits, and certifications for leading information security and privacy standards and frameworks such as SOC1, 2, and 3 reports, ISO 27001, GDPR, PCI DSS, HITRUST, etc.; and
- Leading and supporting preparation of client reporting deliverables; e.g., gap and risk assessments, SOC reporting, GDPR assessments, ISO 27001 certifications, etc
- Collaborating with other team members to streamline internal processes and procedures to improve client service and efficiencies
Sales and Marketing:
- Participating in meetings with new prospects and/or new service opportunities with existing clients
- Supporting the preparation of sales proposals
- Interviewing potential candidates
- Providing mentoring and coaching to other team members
- Helping to support training and development
- One or more industry relevant certifications or wiliness to obtain relevant certification(s) within two years of employment. Certifications can include: CISA, CRISC, CIPP, CISSP, CISM, QSA, or ISO/IEC 27001.
- SOC 2 or ISO 27001 experience required. Experience with both preferable.
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written, with the ability to produce excellent written reports and audit documentation.
- Ability and interest in continual learning and development.
- Commitment to exceptional client service and creative problem-solving ability with a consultancy mindset.
- Flexible, self-starter with the ability to interact with various levels of client and firm management.
- Ability to assist with performing audit and test procedures.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.
- Ability to manage personal schedule to coordinate multiple projects, tasks and deadlines.
- Undergraduate Degree (required): preferably in MIS/IS or related concentration – minimum 3.3 GPA
- Graduate Degree (preferred): preferably in MIS, IS or Accounting Information Systems
- Work experience with undergraduate degree is acceptable if no graduate degree
Why work for Aprio:
Whether you are just starting out, looking to advance into management or searching for your next leadership role, Aprio offers an opportunity to grow with a future-focused, innovative firm
Perks/benefits we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance on the first day of employment
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k with Profit Sharing
- Discretionary Time Off structure
- Parental Leave – coverage for both spouses
- Summer Hours/Flextime
- Tuition Assistance Program and CPA support program with cash incentive upon completion
- “Dress your Day” – jeans casual to business professional depending on your day
- Discretionary incentive compensation based on firm, group and individual performance
- Incentive compensation related to origination of new client sales
What’s in it for you:
- Working with an industry leader: Be part of a high-growth firm that is passionate for what’s next.
- An awesome culture: Thirty fundamental behaviors guide our culture every day ensuring we always deliver an exceptional team-member and client experience. We call it the Aprio Way. This shared mindset creates lasting relationships between team members and with clients.
- A great team: Work with a high-energy, passionate, caring and ambitious team of professionals in a collaborative culture.
- Entrepreneurship: Have the freedom to innovate and bring your ideas to help us grow to become the CPA firm of choice nationally.
- Growth opportunities: Grow professionally in an environment that fosters continuous learning and advancement.
- Competitive compensation: You will be rewarded with competitive compensation, industry-leading benefits and a flexible work environment to enjoy work/life balance.
By clicking 'Send Application' you agree to receive periodic emails of cloud and remote jobs from Accountingfly. You can unsubscribe at any time.Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed